Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just an Update

Hi everyone!
sorry i havent blogged in a looooong time, honestly i forgot about it  : /
well i have midterms all this week so i am just gonna let everyone catch up on what youve been missing...
From what i remeber last time i talked to you guys, i was on Humira and off remicade? Right? lets hope so.
Well, im off humira.. I only had done three treatments and refused to do it after that.  This was actually the last time i was at Ginny's house! i just got back from ginny's house i was doing great, and my CHOP doctors agreed. YAY! Until this week yesterday i woke up with a sore throat and my nose was a little runny. Then as the day progressed and I was at my bowling match about an hour away i felt like i was going to puke. I felt so sick. people yelling at me and a 10 lb bowling ball wasnt much help : /
Today were my first two exams. I think i did good on spanish :D .. not so sure about world cultures.... but today my voice is crackly my throat hurts much more and headaches are quite common. i got to get a good nice walk, thanks to my dog.... that helped a little bit as well as my hot shower last night.  Well i am now on prednisone and switching every other day between 1mg and 3mg. Its takena long time and i hope to be off by summer. Thanks guys. ill try to blog again soon! just remembered my blog when i logged on go gmail.
Time to go study English and Chemistry!!! OH JOY! sike. wish me luck! talk to you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. About time! It's only been six months! I'm glad you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha yeahh sorry, and thanks... other than this stupid cold im dealing with everything has been great

    ReplyDelete